It is an HR generalist role with an emphasis on both HRM and people development. You are
in charge of the local HR policies and processes in Finland including all areas of employee lifecycle management; recruitment, performance management, employee relations, headcount planning and reporting as well as compensation and benefits to name a few. Other part of the role is to implement the group policies and processes in Finland as well as to support the group level HR processes and projects.
We offer you a challenging role in a well-established family company with long history. You play a key role in a committed team by ensuring a high standard of people management. The role offers you good opportunities to grow and further develop your skills in different areas of HR.
To succeed in this role, it helps to have:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in an HR manager role
• Interest in understanding the business and experience from supporting the business targets in HR role
• Bachelor or Master degree on a relevant field
• Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
• Positive, solution oriented and energetic working style
• Analytical approach with attention to detail is appreciated
• Previous exposure to international work environment is a benefit
• Experience in the field of communication is a strong benefit
Are you interested?
Please fill out the application form in English and attach your CV latest by 18.8.2019 at
For more information you can contact Pia Valve VP, HR and Communication, + 358 40 770 0090
firstname.lastname@example.org on Friday 9.8. 10-12 and Monday 12.8. 10-12.